Millionaire Hot Seat, also known as Hot Seat, is an Australian television quiz show. The show is a spin-off of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? which began airing on the Nine Network on 20 April 2009. As with the original version of the show, it is hosted by Eddie McGuire. A special prime time edition aired on 8 June 2009.
The show has been repeated on UK channel Challenge starting in February 2015 making it the first foreign Millionaire to be broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- Pass: Normally the only lifeline available on Hot Seat, this lifeline allows you to skip the question and join the back of the contestant cue. The following player will not be able to pass the same question.
- Switch the Question: This lifeline could only be used on the day's final question. The question would be swapped, but the contestant would stay the same. It was dropped on May 8, 2015. Since 2017, this lifeline is now available for all questions, but only for the contestant who correctly answered the most questions in the fastest time in Fastest Finger First. It's only used in the Australian version of the format.
- Ask A Friend: Similar to Plus One, the contestant would be allowed to use the help of a friend in the audience. It was dropped on May 8, 2015. Since 2017, this lifeline is now available for all questions, but only for the contestant who correctly answered the most questions in the fastest time in Fastest Finger First. It's only used in the Australian version of the format.
- 50:50: This lifeline could take away two wrong answers on a question. This lifeline is available for all questions, but only for the contestant who correctly answered the most questions in the fastest time in Fastest Finger First. It's only used in the Australian version of the format.
|Australia||Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Hot Seat||Eddie McGuire||Channel 9||AU$1,000,000||20 April 2009|
|Arab world|| المليونير - الحلقة الأقوى|
El milyoner - Elhalka elaqwa 
|Maysa Maghrebi||Dubai TV||Dhs. 1,000,000||17 April 2013|
|Chile||¿Quién quiere ser millonario?: Alta tensión|| Diana Bolocco|
|Canal 13||CL$120,000,000||March 2011||November 2012|
|Colombia|| ¿Quién quiere ser millonario? Silla Caliente|
Only with celebrity contestants
|Paulo Laserna Phillips||RCN||CO$300,000,000||3 episodes aired in 2013||2013|
|Denmark||Hvem vil være millionær Alle mod alle||Hans Pilgaard||TV2||1,000,000 Kr||2 episodes aired in 2009||2009|
|Ecuador||¿Quién quiere ser millonario? Alta tensión||Estéfani Espín||Ecuavisa||US$100,000||1 July 2012|
|Millionaire Hot Seat||Yannis Zouganelis||Skai TV||€100,000||29 October 2014|
|Hungary||Legyen Ön is milliomos! - felpörgetve||Sándor Fábry||RTL Klub||40,000,000 Ft||March 2010|
|India (Hindi)||Kaun Banega Crorepati Hot Seat||Amitabh Bachchan||Sony TV||₹10,000,000||2010|
|Italy||Chi vuol essere milionario? Edizione Straordinaria||Gerry Scotti||Canale 5||€1,000,000||15 December 2008|
|Indonesia||Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Hot Seat||Ferdi Hasan||RCTI||Rp. 500,000,000||13 September 2010|
|Norway||Vil du bli millionær? Hot Seat||Sarah Natasha Melbye||TV2||1,000,000 Kr||2009||2010|
|Portugal||Quem quer ser milionário? Alta Pressão||José Carlos Malato||RTP 1||€100,000||5 July 2010|
|Spain||¿Quién quiere ser el millonario?||Núria Roca||laSexta||€100,000||15 February 2012|
|Ukraine|| Мільйонер - Гаряче крісло|
Milyoner - Garyache Krislo
|Vladimir Zelenski||Inter||1,000,000₴||15 February 2011|
|Vietnam||Ai Là Triệu Phú - Ghế nóng||Lại Văn Sâm||VTV3||₫120,000,000||7 Septembe 2010||28 June 2011|
- Bjørn Lien - Kr 1 000 000 (January 19, 2010)
- Nadezhda Beldiy - 1.000.000 Hryvnia (August 6, 2011)
- Paco Reverte - €100.000 (March 15, 2012)
- Edwin Daly - AU$1,000,000 (August 29, 2016)
- Barry Soraghan - AU$1,000 (June 8, 2009)
- Jeff Tarr - AU$1,000 (September 28, 2009)
- Paul Wolfenden - AU$1,000 (June 14, 2010)
- Jim Graham - AU$1,000 (June 20, 2011)
- Alan Edwards - AU$1,000 (April 16, 2012)
- Kevin Short - AU$1,000 (May 13, 2013)
- ↑ "بالصور.. ميساء المغربي تقدم "من سيربح المليون" بدلا عن جورج قرداحي!". جريدة نورت. Retrieved 25 June 2017